Edition from August 18 to September 24, 2022 at Zinneke.
The Museum of Capitalism is a engaged but non-partisan travelling exhibition on the capitalist economic system and its influences on health, education, food, culture, consumption… Divided into four thematic spaces (origins, hopes, limits & alternatives), this exhibition is a tool for active citizenship.
It aims at opening the debate in a constructive way to acquire keys of comprehension of our society and to build their own idea on this complex system which structures our lives.
Accompanied by a guide, come and explore these spaces, ask your questions, reflect on our society, and debate its future! Multiple other events will also be proposed in parallel with the arrival of the museum, do not hesitate to follow the museum on the various social networks for the program!
You can also become a museum guide by participating in the training for future guides on August 10 and 11, 2022. Interested? A quick email to email@example.com
- Dates: from August 18 to September 24, 2022
- Opening hours:
- August: Thursday to Sunday
- September: Wednesday to Sunday
- Weekdays: from 10am to 5pm
Weekends: from 1pm to 7pm
- Location: La Zinneke, Place Masui 13, 1000 Brussels
- Price: Voluntary contribution, € 2,- pp for a guided tour
- Reservations: via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guided tours: 2 hours per group of maximum 20 persons, on reservation ( without reservation on Saturday at 2pm)
- Tours for schools from the 5th grade on. A pedagogical kit and/or an animation in class on beforehand is possible (French only).